Friday, January 10, 2014

Random Again

Its 2 am, and I still cannot sleep. Gosh. Have been we-chatting & making silly conversations with my new friends (from Turkey trip), and I'm still not sleepy. Was thinking to blog about my recent trip to Turkey, but hrmm, not that rajin la tonight.  Soon, insyaAllah. I plan to record it somewhere online, while its still fresh in my mind.

2013 was super-fast. I haven't done my annual reflection yet for 2013, and zoommm, its 2014 already. Like what?

But I'm glad that i ended 2013 with an awesome trip to Turkey. New year in Bolu, Turkey u alls!! 

"when are you going to  Turkey?"

"oh, end of this year"

"when are you coming back?"

"next year"

bahahaha

ohh, love this conversation.hehe. Sounds like a really long trip, isn't it?

So, how was 2013?

Achievement for 2013? A lot. Alhamdulillah. So many things to be grateful about, syukur alhamdulillah. Im glad that i worked hard and pray hard for the things that i wanted to materialize in 2013. But utmost, my loved ones are all safe and healthy in 2013. What more do i want right?

To improve in 2014? hrmm, maybe on my diet. 

Start back juicing la!

More work-outs. More sweats. 

Less coffee

More plain water

Nutrients? This one i can give an A+ since ive been consuming my vitamins without fail.

Love life? Getting married? This part, fail! hahaha. But nahhh, being me, i wont spill the beans la. Secret is a secret right? i will only spill the beans to my kids someday. Doa banyak2 that my Mr Right will find me somehow, somewhere, and Allah opens up my heart to that guy, and nikah happens in 2014 :)

 no mr wrong please. bahahahah.

Haa,,baru start ngantuk. Haih baru tulis blog 5 minit dah ngantuk. Oh well, there goes my random stuffs.

SLEEP NOW






  








No comments:

Post a Comment