Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yea, trip to Baronia field again



"wid, why u look tanned a bit? i mean, ur hands and ur face?"
"pegi offshore laa, i forgot to wear my sunblock"
"what? u think its winter ere?. its freaking hot u no."
"aiyaa, why u bising?"
"coz so many times u lupa pakai sunblock. thats why i bising"
"ye la i pakai sekarang. malam before i sleep pon i pakai jugak. hee"
"ape la. sengal"

-A conversation between me and my good friend-

So yes, last Monday, me and my training friends went offshore..to my beloved field, Baronia. And this time i brought along my camera. selalu lupe nak bwk camera.rugi.


Trip was so much fun (as always), but much more valuable as I get to learn more from my trainers & training friends(some of them are Offshore Supervisors, awesome!)

Did platform line tracing again. With this, I think I loss 1kg already. Plus, i did not eat a lot this time. And i didn't even grab any ice-cream on board pun. Weird, usually thats the first thing i would do. Eat ice-cream with lotsa hersheys choco top. huh, change of hormones kot.

Okla, tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment