Thursday, May 13, 2010

SPM's over, the new chapter of life begins for my sis



I called my sis, and she said "eyh, takkan satu post je kt blog tu? cepatlah tulis lagi"

:) here it goes,my 2nd post.hee

Syukur that I was able to "be there" for my sister's moment -Hari Kerdipan Bintang, Anugerah Kecemerlangan Akademik - SPM. This was last Saturday. I could not make it during her PMR time. So, indeed, i was very happy to be with her this time.

She did well for her SPM, and i'm so proud of her. Its not only because of her results, but also her inner strength to go through such an emotional time during her exam. I guess during that exam period, HUKM hospital was able to witness her studying very hard for her papers.

And to our lovable aunties+uncles+cousins+friends, "thank you" for all the doa & support for her success and good health.

Congratulations to adik, and also all her friends as well. (I miss schooltime!!)

To all SPM candidates, regardless on whatever the result was, its time to move forward.

Now thats SPM's over, the new chapter of life begins. Good luck!!

PS: I love you adik

No comments:

Post a Comment