Thursday, July 7, 2011

turnover

Obviously, i have no discipline in writing this blog everyday. Too bad. I last blogged in June, and now its July! Time just goes super fast!

June was a big month for me. I've made  big and fast decisions for my life. And family. I hope everything goes well, insyaAllah. And even if it doesn't go well, i surely learnt a lot that month. And thats more valuable. I've also met various kind of people throughout the "big- decision-making" process, and some are my good friends now. Pretty interesting. I suddenly have a new network of friends. Oh ya, I've also managed to be home for Abah's birthday. I made tomyam (rasa? boleylaaa) for lunch (and forced everyone to eat), and then we had a simple dinner celebration at Pizza Hut (just the four of us), and no birthday cake.haha. Less sugar :) On the fun note, there was one day I went to Shah Alam to survey a new house. Well, i thought of finding somewhere nearer to the rest of my uncles, aunties, and cousins. But sadly, the developers office was closed. So i ended up playing something-like-saidina-game with my little cousin. Since the game was just between us, we ended up with lots of properties each. I owned KLCC, all the fast food restaurants, all the airports, all the highways. and was still left with a lot of money. Felt really good after that.hahaha. Should only play that sort of game with two people, baru menang besar!

Hope to have a great July! insyaAllah

PS: dinner today, Brunei's best kebab!

No comments:

Post a Comment