Friday, February 11, 2011

Limit @ Work

Its hard to believe that my limit of working "everyday" is only up to 22 days. Pfft.
More than that, i really can go mental. Hehe. Working mechanism will be more robotic after that. It doesnt matter how hard i push myself,there's still a funny weird feeling that would automatically re-activate itself on the next over-limit day. My mind,act and words somehow does not synchorize with each other anymore. Soo not in a good state.

and i dont know why.

I guess my foundation is not here with me. Thats a very lame excuse, but i guess its actually a norm. We all are human beings. And we all have hearts. We all have feelings.

Oh-kay. I need a deep rest now. Sunday needs a normal me. I need to do so much thinking on Sunday. Where's Saturday?? Saturday is equilize to night time. So brain, lets dooz off. We need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment