Friday, July 2, 2010

reward for 3 years of hard work :)

pejam celik pejam celik, genap 3 tahun saya berkerja..alhamdulillah

dan juga menetap di miri :)

it took me some time to realize that the job position & location for my first posting was actually the BEST for me. Miri is a wonderful place, and being an Upstream Production Planner is awesome.

Looking forward in where my career would bring me through. praying for the best.

Oh, i guess i need to find something to reward myself for working diligently for 3 years..ehee

3 comments:

  1. yes Widya, dah kerja 3 years memang kene reward yourself. in a way, it will motivate you to work harder in the future. kan?

    Muhammad, ME Northern (poyo lagi boleh tak signature ni hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so true Muhammad (wahh, cam best jek panggil nama pnoh)..for sure it will motivate me more :)

    Widya, bukan ME Northern (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. i support u!!

    ReplyDelete